Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Trachtenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 03:14:40 -0500
I just got a new computer and I have some questions about screen settings.
1)How do I make the Stop, Home, Back, etc. buttons on the exploror bar
bigger?
2)Also, I went to my website, which uses JavaScript. It worked fine on my
old comp, but when I visted with my new one, the pictures were bigger than
they're supposed to be and the JavaScript popup window opened REALLY big -
bigger than specified in the JavaScript code in inserted into my HTML. What
settings do I change to view it as it is?
3)Websites that displayed on my screen on my old comp are too big for my
screen now. I have to use the scroll and the bottom, and pictures are also
much bigger than they're supposed to be. How do I fix this?
If you could help, please reply. Thanks!

Sarah

1) When your IE is open, move the mouse pointer to a gray area of the
Standard Buttons bar and right click, select Customize. When the box opens
go to Icons Options and select Large Icons.

2 & 3) You probably need to reset the screen resolution. Go to your desktop
and right click anywhere on the screen, select Properties, then click on the
Settings tab above. You can change the color settings and the screen
resolution. It is probably set to 640 x 480 and your webpage is probably
viewed better at 800 x 600, as most are.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>