Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Chris Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 05:42:40 -0400
-----Original Message-----

Date:    Tue, 20 Sep 2005 16:58:08 -0400
From:    generalstuff <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Partial Menu Display vs than entire menu display (including
Favorites)

Its NOT the StartMenu I want to speed up, its every other menu, =
including Favorites.  Now they show part of the menu and some down =
arrows at the bottom, then it just sits there until I either click the =
down arrows or outwait it for it to display the remaining menu items.  I =
want the entire menu (or favorites list) displayed at once, not part of =
it and then the rest of it).

I'm pretty sure there is a normal setting for this that does not require =
editing the registry - I just don't know where it is.  Does anyone know =
where this setting is?

Thanks,
AnnaSummers

If I read this correctly, then right click on 'Start', select 'Properties',
then 'Customize', click on the 'Advanced' tab, then scroll down 'Start menu
items' and uncheck 'Scroll programs'. You can also try 'Use Small icons' or
you may have to adjust the font size in display properties to get more of
the list to show. If you have a lot of favorites it may still not show all
of them (depending on your screen size or resolution displayed.) Have you
tried switching to 'Classic' Menu View?
Or try right clicking on 'My Computer', select 'properties', then
'advanced', then 'performance', 'settings', choose 'custom' and uncheck
everything except 'use visual styles'. That might speed things up display
wise.

Chris Ryan
E-Mail:  [log in to unmask]

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: