Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
E B Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 2004 22:28:50 -0500
In many programs (including MSN mail software), type (c) and it will give you © without doing anything else.  In fact, it is extremely annoying when you type something like 501(c)3, and you get 501©3.

If you don't think you can remember the other suggestions with "insert symbol" or the like, you can keep a file with all the symbols you use.  Then, if you don't want to use the insert symbol, you can call up your symbol file and cut and paste ©.  Either that, or you can get MSN and let it do it by itself.

But would highly recommend you check out the "insert symbol" option where you will find things such as a degree sign, accents and all sorts of other stuff.

William Closure