Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 08:50:17 -0400
I have WinXP and have had GoBack on the computer for a couple of years now.
I prefer to use GoBack and no it doesn't mess up your computer.

Linda Kuzyk

----- Original Message -----
From: <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 11:56 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Go Back

I just started using WinXP and was wondering about System Restore.  On my
previous computer I used GoBack and loved it and had great success.  I'm
not using it now because of System Restore.  But I noticed there aren't
as many restore points in System Restore.  And I don't want to go into it
all the time and create restore points.

So do you think Go Back is better than System Restore and should I use it
instead?  Will it mess up my computer?  Will it even work with XP?

Thanks.

Diane Kroeckel