Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Lawrence R. Fisk" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 09:02:07 -0500
PCSOFT Digest - 31 Dec 2000 to 1 Jan 2001 (#2001-2)I screwed up a hard drive
by defragging, but it was because of some software that was running in the
background.
My company has been buying a lot of machines from Systemax in the past year.
Most of them came with a program called "GOBACK", which restores the machine
to a previous "state" if a software installation goes bad.

When I called Systemax for support, they said that you can NEVER do a defrag
with this program running.  In fact, they disabled it on their own machines.
Interesting that they would do that, but continue to ship machines with this
bloody program preinstalled without a GIANT WARNING.

I have to say that their tech support was very helpful, and walked me
through the process of reformatting the hard drive and permanently removing
this program.

Lawrence R. Fisk
Senior Accountant
Coltene / Whaledent Inc.
750 Corporate Drive
Mahwah, NJ  07430
PHONE (201) 512-8102       FAX (201) 529-2156
[log in to unmask]   E-MAIL

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html