Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 16:51:25 -0800
I have not seen a reply so thought I would give it a try. I am running XP
Pro with Russian language enabled. I can send and receive e-mail, use Word,
or other applications using either, English or Russian with no difficulty.
Have never used Win 98 (or 95) for my main system, so can't share the
language experience under that environment. Did you install the necessary
fonts to support the Ukrainian language?

Peter
The NoSpin Group