Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bruce Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 2009 18:22:02 -0700
You don't say whether you are using new mail or classic. In classic, you choose the file names and then tell it to attach. It will then take you back to the email you are composing once upload is complete. I think new mail is similar. But no, your screen should not lock up. Perhaps there is something with your firewall settings . . .

I would suggest you experiment some with types and sizes of files to determine if they all fail or just some. You might want to check out the Yahoo Mail group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Y-Mail/ You might get lucky and get some answers there. Personally, I have had tons of problems with one of my Yahoo mail accounts and will likely be abandoning it. Although I have reported it numerous times and communicated with a high level Yahoo Mail tech, it looks as if they have a bug that they can't even seem to replicate most of the time, much less fix.

Bruc

--- On Wed, 10/14/09, Ron Jobe <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Ron Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Attachment problems
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wednesday, October 14, 2009, 7:20 PM

When you attach files to a Yahoo email, the files must be uploaded to their
servers before they can be sent.  You are just trying to send before they
are fully uploaded.  It has been a while since I attached a file on Yahoo
but I believe there is a progress bar or a completion notice to indicate
when the file(s) are uploaded.
Ron

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 12:12 PM, D JONES <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> Can someone help me find out what is going wrong. I am trying to send
> attachments via my emails and go through the correct procedure but when I
> hit send I get a mewssage from Bt Yahoo saying -
> Sorry we are not yet done attaching your file yet. As soon as we are
> finished, try sending again. I wait and wait and wait but nothing happens.
> I run Windows XP pro.
>
> Dorothy Jones

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml