Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 01:17:53 +0300
Dear Jim,

I know it, but I don't know what and how I can change it. I try to fix new font file for
Times New Roman by default and saving old font. I do not quite remember but probably
I need to enter next string in [font] section:
Time Cyr=Times New Roman Cyr

I know here are too little people can help me with cyrillic fonts but recently I've
found that I could't type italic Times font. I've checked timesi.ttf but it contains
strang arabic symbols. I've copied timesi.ttf from another computer but this not
helped.

I've two such fonts: timesi.ttf and timcyri.ttf dated 1997 and 1995.

Now I want to use timcyri.ttf by default instead of timesi.ttf, but I don't know how...

Alex

> HOW you can edit is with the NOTEPAD program or SYSEDIT program or any text
> processor.
> WHAT you may edit depends on what you want or need to do.
> What problem are you trying to fix?
>
> Jim Meagher

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: