Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 13:51:49 -0600
Hello,

     I set up a computer for a customer and got him connected to the
internet.  When you clicked on the "e" in the tray the internet connect
window would appear and dial up the connection and launch Internet Explorer.
I don't know what he has done but it won't bring up the window and dial now.
The Internet Explorer will load and you will get the message that it could
not establish a connection with the server.
     You can connect using the dial up networking connection and then launch
Internet Explorer manually so the connection is ok.  Where am I missing the
setting to do all of this the way it was set up in the first place?
Thanks for your help.

Jim Cook
Jim's Computer Systems

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: