Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 20:14:49 -0700
I quit using WinZip when they discontinued the "For Life" upgrade and wanted
more money, version 9 or 10 I think. Was one of my first shareware purchases
13 years ago or so. Now I use Win Rar with Vista 64 bit with no problems.

Brad Loomis

From: Richard Glazier

Does anyone know if WinZip 9.0 SR-1 (6224) will work in Vista?
There are some configuration options I might not try,
but will it work "at all"?

Please state if personal "opinion" or "experience". (Both welcome.)

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml