Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 2010 19:50:37 -0500
All of a sudden, when I go to certain sites, when it opens, there is a red border around the page.

I run a scan every week and did so today which indicated there were no infected files.  I really understand very little about anti virus programs except that you must have one.  I purchased Avast and a window popped up today telling me that someone was trying to gain access to my computer but they stopped it.  That is when the red borders started to appear.

I have Internet Explorer 7, Outlook Express, Windows XP and my computer is a little over two years old.

If someone could suggest what action  I should take, I would be most grateful.  Also, should I be running Malware scans also?  If so, is there one particular scan of theirs I should have?

Thank you in advance.      Dottie Hoch

                    digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml