Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Vic Boudolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 22:45:11 -0400
I have a PC that sits in the corner and acts as a FAX machine.
If the power failed I wanted it to restart, log on to the
network (for the printer) and start the FAX program. The problem
was that a HUMAN needed to enter the password for connecting to
the network.

To get past the "logon" I used TweakUI available on the Windows
98 CDRom and from Microsoft (Look for Power Toys). TweakUI
allows you to enter the password so the computer will log on to
the network.

After that all I had to do was put a "shortcut" for the FAX
program in the START portion of the Windows Menu.

All Done!

The machine starts logs on to the network and starts the FAX
program - without a human. Now if I could just get it to make
coffee in the morning.

Vic Boudolf
Computer Directions

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: