Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Venkat Viswanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2008 06:42:25 -0500
Original post:--

<<<< hi.have succesfully exported my outlook express address book to a cd-rw as a back up should my pc crash,or i have to re install.on opening this backup, message reads,the address book file has been blocked by another application.please close the other application and try again later.what could the other application be? and how do i close it? using xp home.thanks in advance, bob.>>>

Hi,

i presume you have saved...file/export/comma separated values/path to cd. in this case it will be saved with file extension .csv.

in addition the data in the cd will have an attribute of "read only" and you can't change this attribute in cd.
so save the contents of the cd to a named folder in your hard drive. right click the folder/properties and untick "read only".

you should be able to access it