Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dan Shaughnessy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 11:29:30 -0500
I have had this happen many times with new video cards/drivers.  It is
always an issue with the video drivers.  Check with ATI to see if they have
a newer version of the Rage Fury Drivers that will resolve the issue.  You
might also check Microsoft to see if they have a Windows "certified" version
of the driver available.

Dan Shaughnessy

>    I have a system with an irritating problem.   Oft times when
> an application starts, then is turned off, the task bar button across
> the bottom of the screen remains.  Clicking on the button will
> cause it to disappear...  but, this is annoying.  The button should
> leave when the program shuts down.
>
>     Any ideas how to cure this?    The system is as follows:
>
> PII-350  Klamath
> ASUS P2B motherboard
> 128mg PC100 Ram
> 32mg ATI Rage Fury video card (w/TV out)
> Windows98   4.10 (build 1998)

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: