Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 14:43:22 -0400
As Ian noted, you have a copy protection issue.  However, all is not lost.
The original cd can be polished.  I buy lots of used music cds, almost all
of which have been resurfaced with a polisher.  I have only had to complain
once, and after a second pass, that cd played without skips too.  Make a
friend at a retail music cd store, or get your own cd resurfacing kit.

By the way, I don't let my nephews near my cds, so I have never had to worry
about wearing through the clear coat from polishing and repolishing.  If the
cd just gets scratched again, there may be less success with further
polishing.
Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: JMB [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2002 8:07 PM

My son has a play station and almost all of his games are damaged in
some way from scratches on the CD-Roms. We just bought him a Spiderman
game and I thought I could copy it using my Nero software (make a copy
of the CD) and let him use the copy. That way, if the copy gets damaged
and doesn't work any more, I'll still have the original to work with.
However, after I made a copy, it wouldn't work in the game console. (I
made the copy not on the fly but creating an image to disk and then
taking the info from the hard drive to the burned CD-R.)

What did I do wrong? Is there a way to copy these games? I am not a
pirate, I just want to protect my investment.

Jean Bourvic

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: