Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
William Closure <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 23:08:13 EST
Well, I don't recall where I heard about it, but I downloaded we-blocker, a
web filtering software.

Well, it did such a good job that I could not use the browser in AOL at all,
although I could use IE. Well, that didn't seem such a good deal, so I
uninstalled we-blocker.  Well, that was a mistake.  Now, I can surf via the
AOL browser, but not IE.  I get the message:

"Microsoft Internet Explorer
X   Internet Explorer could not open the search page.
OK"

Of course, it is not OK.  No more than it is OK to poke me in the eye.   But,
I digress.

Their (very limited) help section suggested that I uncheck the proxy server
box in IE Internet tools.  Well, it's unchecked.  And 2 emails to their tech
support have gone unanswered.

Any suggestions?

BTW, I found a very good site for TV listings.  Gist.com.  I happen to live
in a condo complex with just 240 units, and our own satellite dish.  Gist
actually has our listings!  Can customize channels, too.  Thought I would
share.

William Closure

                       http://freepctech.com/rode