Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kansara Mahendra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 11:49:54 +0300
Kansara Mahendra
P. O. Box  73
Djibouti / Republic
Tel+fax (253)353115
email  [log in to unmask]

13/03/2002

Good day.

I want to download (French version) latest Outlook Express
kindly help me giving the site which allow to download

*  If i download Internet Explorer,Outlook Express is integreted or i have to go for two seperate files ?
*  Will the installation on existing version effect to my received and sent mails ? or it will only update the program.
*  will i be able to open previous mails with the new version

I want to install new version to be able to install 'Anottis Mail' program which require OE version 5 or latest.

Now, when i triy to install 'Annotis Mail' it indicate that it does not find 'MSIEXEC' and not quit installation.

My second reason to come to recent version is speed-up connection to web pages (does it speed up then old version ?)

Also, the help chapter file is disapeared (i dont know how) from the OE i suppose ver 4.72.3120.0

Thanks for the help

M. Kansara

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml