Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"David A. Abbe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Dec 1998 05:53:15 -0600
Hi gang,

Here's a "newbie" question or two.  I just received a copy of NT for
workstation, and would like to setup a dual boot.  At the moment, I am
set up using one partition (3.2gig) fat 32.  So, I need to re-format, and
set up three partitions, 1) win95b going with Fat16, 2) a partition for
NT, and 3) a partition using fat16 for the shared applications.   Also,
the only way to change my partition other than using 3rd party software
such as system commander or something, is to re-format.

Am I way way off base here?  there are several places to read up on this
online but as usual there are some conflicting opinions out there, if
someone could recommend a good dependable site, I would be ever grateful.

Thank you very much,
David A. Abbe
        or

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: