Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Darrach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 22:53:08 -0400
At 08:38 PM 06/04/00 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm thinking of dropping my 2nd phone line and just using my regular phone
>line for the
>net.  Does anyone know of a program that they've used and liked that would
>notify me of
>incoming calls???  Is there anything that would take a message???
>Thanks
>Linda Aldridge

Linda:
I am into my second year of using Internet Call Manager
http://www.internetcallmanager.com and I would highly recommend it to
anyone. I have found that it works as advertised and requires no attention
at all until a call comes in.

Initially it just told me that I had an incoming call and identified the
caller. I had the choice of ignoring the call, having the caller told that
I would call back or telling them to call me back. Cost is about $48
Canadian plus whatever your phone company charges for busy call forwarding.

Just recently I was notified of updated software and Internet Call Manager
now works as an answering machine, if you wish and you can record your own
announcements. Like the original, the new version is fault free.

Have a look.

Peter Darrach

                         http://nospin.com/rode