Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dean Kiley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 08:19:36 -0600
Mary,

My fiancé has a Dell XP Home and is running M$ Office XP Small Business, and
M$ Word 2002 contained within DOES have a spell check, and on my machine I
run WXP Home OEM, and I run M$ Works 2001, and M$ Office Professional 2003,
and both have spell check. In Outlook, the spell check is in there, but it
is not on the toolbar, it is set up as an automatic feature and corrects as
you go.

Please check exactly which word processor you have. If you wish, I can send
you a screenshot of the Word Document start screen and show you exactly
where it is located.

Regards,

Dean Kiley

----- Original Message -----
From: "mary shults" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [PCSOFT] question

Good morning.
Got this site from the PC Lady and have a question.  I just bought a new
Dell XP Home and discovered it does not include spell check.  First of all,
I can't inagine ANYONE  selling computers today NOT including it.  I admit I
am anal about my spelling and am somewhat desperate to include this.  Is
there anything short of paying another $600 for Office  I can do to fix
this?  Had I been aware it was not included I would have chosen another
brand.
Thanks for your help.
Mary

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: