Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 May 2005 04:56:57 -0400
Firefox isn't ready for primetime, but it's worth fooling around with.
It's already been patched for security flaws, and it won't run Active X,
so sites like Windows update don't work.
Since security was a big selling point, you gotta' wonder what all the
fuss is about.
That said, I like the idea of competition for MS, and some people are
sold on tabbed browsing.
Be sure to check out the plug-ins. I find I can't live without "Deskcut"
and "Open in IE".
I'm not aware of any serious PC conflicts.

Laurie Lusinski wrote:

>I've been reading about people who have downloaded Mozilla or Firefox having problems with their previously well-running PCs.  I just read a very good article in WIRED magazine about Firefox and am interested in downloading it after reading about the advantages of using it rather that IE.  Can you knowledgeable users give me some advice about Firefox/ Mozilla and what can go wrong?

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml