Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2007 12:11:07 -0500
PCSOFT folks have generously alerted me to "password removal" programs
available via Google.  Certainly encouraging.  But let me hope for a little
further info -- Are these likely simply to delete a password?  That might
clear the way for a user to enter a revised p-word, but I'm hoping I can get
rid, entirely, with this program  -- whatever its real name may be...The
add/remove system in WinXP (sp2) shows nothing unfamiliar.  Went through
Start to Programs and got an extremely long list -- e.g. lots of
auto-updates, it appears.  But nothing that I found promising.

Being given to screwing things up, I'm concerned about removing only a
password.  Any guidance or reassuance from the generous PCSoft
ks?    ---ed