Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 17:20:59 -0400
Bad news Earl.  I just went to the site (www.websitejournal.com)  to look up
the back issue in their archives....

The E-zine was the Web Site Journal put out by the fine folks at the Web
Site Garage.
The Web Site Garage is a terrific site that can do all kinds of diagnostics
and "tune up" tricks on a web site.

Well.....
Web Site Garage was swallowed up by Netscape.
Netscape was swallowed up by AOL.

And it appears that last month AOL decided to convert the WEB SITE JOURNAL
into the HOME TOWN JOURNAL, an E-zine devoted and dedicated to AOL users and
their home pages. (Which explains why I didn't get the mid month issue
<Grin>).

Alas, all the old Web Site archives are gone.
You might try writing to them at [log in to unmask]

Also, have you tried visiting the web sites of monitor makers?

Now that I've given you some leads, I'll make a comment or two <grin>

I think you are both wrong.  How to configure and use the PC should be a
very personal and subjective decision.  For someone who primarily does
word-processing, a 640 x 480 set up may be perfect, nice big letters are
easy to see and reduce eye strain.  For someone who mainly works with big
spreadsheets, 800 x 600  or 1024 x 768 might fit the bill.  For the engineer
doing lots of CAD work, 1280 x 1024 will probably make them grin from ear to
ear.

You can drive a screw into a piece of wood with a hammer, but it's not
pretty to watch and the screw won't hold very well.  Let the job dictate the
settings, not some corporate decision.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====