Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Michi Imamura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 01:12:13 -0800
Hi,
I am having trouble with my new PII 233 computer.  I am trying to access
an ISP and when I register I go through all the personal information
stuff.  Then the computer starts to dial to the ISP server.  I hear the
connection tone but the process shuts down and says that the connection
was timed out.  I have tried AOL and Compuserve.  I just recently tried
to access Juno and I got similar results.  All of these sevices didn't
have my specific modem an their database.  I have a Jaton 56Kflex with
rockwell chip.  I have tried various modem selections.  None of these
servers support a 56K modem.  So I have had to register my modem as a
33.6K.  Is that a problem?   Here are the other specs of my computer.

PII 233 CPU
ASUS PII Motherboard
4MB AGP Video Card
ESS SOund Card
Jaton 56Kflex Modem
32MB RAM
Windows '95 OSR2
IE 4.0
3.2GB Hard Drive

Any Suggestions on a solution would be greatly appreciated.

TIA.

Michi Imamura