Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ian Porter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 18:13:19 +1200
I'd suggest that you use the Getright download manager.  I couldn't say
exactly how many downloads you can have coming in at the same time, but it's
certainly in excess of 2.

I've been using it for quite a few years.  In fact, thinking back, I can't
remember a time when I didn't have it.

I have vague recollections of experimenting with it when I first got it and
having 6,7 or 8 downloads all coming in at once.

But note that the more downloads you have running at once, the slower
they'll all be.  If you're using a dial-up modem, a maximum of 2 or 3 is
about right. Faster systems like ADSL will, of course, be able to handle
more.

But the greatest thing about Getright is that it it will 'Resume' a download
if it gets interrupted.  This facility isn't available on all download
sites, but I'd say the vast majority support it.

Get it here:
http://www.getright.com/

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown
New Zealand

From: "Aumm Ahmed" Subject: [PCSOFT] Number of concurrent downloads in IE

> I can achieve a Maximum of TWO concurrent downloads at a particular moment
(under Win2K, IE 6.0, network connected system). How can I increase the
number of concurrent downloads?
> AA

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>