Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
raymond kornele <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 15:22:06 PDT
>Date:    Sat, 24 Jul 1999 13:45:48 +0300
>From:    Kansara Mahendra
>
>Good day,
>
>I shall be grateful if somebody will help me
>i am using accounting software in French language (ms dos version) since =
>last 10 years with which i am familiar.
>Editor has of course released windows version but i still prefer dos =
>version.
>The soft is running perfactely on computers haveing windows 95 under 16 =
>bits but it is impossible for me to install under windows98 under 32 =
>bits.
===============
Which program?

I had a similar problem with QBooks for DOS, version 1 for DOS when I went
to Windows 3.1 (to accomodate a printer without DOS drivers.

I got the Windows version 5, but it would not recognize DOS 1 files.

Called Intuit and explained the problem. They sent me a copy (free) of DOS
2, which converted the DOS 1 files. These could then be read by the Windows
version 5.

Sort of a long course, but only had to do it once.

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html