Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Drew Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 23:08:18 -0700
You do need the root password to fix this problem.  Even if you didn't have
it, a time would come (probably sooner than later) when you would need it.
Unless you can contact the previous owner of the system and get the root
password, I think that your only option is to start over.  Linux is very
security oriented and the root password is pretty much the key to it all.
So if it gets lost or forgotten, there's really not much of an alternative
but to start fresh.

Drew Dunn
The NOSPIN Group