Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Abdul Samad Abdul Razzak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 19:19:11 +0600
Hello

If you are using Outlook Express:

from the help file:
------------------
1. Select all of the messages that are part of the original message (each
part will usually have a number).

2. On the Message menu, click Combine and Decode.

If needed, reorder the parts in the correct sequence.

Note
After you combine and decode the message, it is displayed in a separate
window. The message will continue to be displayed in the message list as
several smaller messages. To save the recombined message, click the File
menu, and then click Save As.

If you are using some other email app check the help files or:

You CAN access dos from within win
me. Just use the start menu -> programs ->accessories -> MS-DOS Prompt (you
might have to scroll down by clicking the arrow to see the shortcut).

Hope that helped
Samad