Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2006 16:34:26 +1000
Sister Dorothy wrote:
>Everything freezes up.........I
>uninstalled and reinstalled once, same thing. >>

Did you check in Task Manager to see what resources it was using?

Don't necessarily blame Comodo---there may be a conflict with something
else you're running. It may well be incompatible with another spyware
software. If both are trying to carry out the same action simultaneously,
it stands to reason you'll get a freeze.

I don't know Comodo, so can't comment further. Sometimes it's easy to blame
a new piece of software for something it may not be responsible for.

With a decent ISP with proper antispam filters, you shouldn't need internal
anti-spam software anyway. Even Mailwasher should be redundant unless your
ISP filters aren't up to scratch.

Don Penlington

 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials, local scenery,  and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml