Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robin Purtee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 2006 06:18:49 -0500
At the top of Internet Explorer, choose tools and then internet options.
Click the 'settings' button under temporary internet files on the general
tab.  Make sure the slider for disk space is set between about 10 and 25 mb.
Sometimes this is the cure.

----- Original Message -----
From: "marilyn tellez" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 2:46 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Help, help, help!

I continue to get error messages from Microsoft Explorer when I try to
access the Net.  They are:  "Microsoft has encountered a problem & needs to
close.  I then get the blocks which say:  Send error report or Don't Send.
When I click on either one, I still cannot access the Net & get sent back to
my ISP home page.

You can help me save many bucks & countless moments of frustration by
helping me out, with at least ideas before I trundle the CPU to be charged
by repair sharks.  Thanks for responding.  Marilyn Tellez

Coming soon on my web site:
www.doitnowcareers.info more articles
from:  Age Wave
Need info:  Call me:
Marilyn J. Tellez, M.A.
Certified Career & Job Transition Coach
(509) 469-3514

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>