Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Stephen Lo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:11:50 -0800
It works fine in MS OE 6 (6.00.2600.0000), Netscape Communicator 4.79
with Win98. NC4.79 is my default browser the webpage opens in NC when I
click a link in an email in OE. The following link may help you to setup
NC as your defaul browser.

http://www.ufaq.org/commonly/comm_index.html

Good luck and happy surfing!!

Stephen Lo

Fran Bott wrote:

> I am interested in doing this also I have never been able to get an Outlook
> Express link to open Netscape even when it is set as the default browser,
> since I have been using IE 5.5 and higher.
> Looks like to me Microsoft is still keeping a tight rein on their products
> and trying to be top dog on your computer.
> Even after manually changing everything so that Netscape was to be used as
> the default for links images, etc., I still could not click on a link in OE
> and get Netscape to open. If I went into Internet Options to set Netscape as
> default, it wasn't even listed. That's why I manually set everything, with
> no luck there. I detest for a program(s) to have that much control over my
> system.
> The biggest problem is so many programs rely on IE being on your computer.
> Once it's there it likes to take charge.
>
> Just my opinion,
>
> Fran

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com