Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 22:34:25 -0500
Donna
Also, if you are using IE 5.0 open the browser and
select File
import/export
window will show stating welcome to import/export wizard
select next on the bottom of the window
new window will appear import/export selection
select export favorites
select next at bottom of the window
new window appears that says export favorites soure folder
highlight favorites and select next tab at bottom of this window
New window export favorites destination
two choices are provided select export to file or Address
browse to area you would like to backup the data.
select next
the save menu window will appear select save.
That's it
Antonia Julius

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml