Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Marilyn Caughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2009 23:52:30 -0600
   1. merging excell files

Jim D, I have used ASAP Utilities for several years.  It is a
powerful Excel add-in that will allow you to merge multiple Excel
files.  It can be downloaded at http://www.asap-utilities.com/.

ASAP will install a drop-down menu on the Menu Bar.  Select ASAP
Utilities>Import>Merge files together in a new file.

Make sure you have backup copies of your files while getting to know
ASAP.  Some of the functions cannot be undone.

Marilyn

                       http://freepctech.com/rode