Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 09:30:06 -0500

Earl Truss writes:
>So it is.  I had forgotten all about that.  It is in the
>\Other\oldmsdos
>directory on my Win95a CD.  Rick, the time you gave for your help file
>shows that it is part of the DOS 6.2 OS.  The one on the Windows CD
>has the same date as the Windows 95 OS so it may be more up to date.
>
>> C:\dos\help.hlp (A DOS help format, help file.)
>> 290kb 9/30/1993 6.2am

Rick adds:
I went and found the file mentioned above on a Win95 upgrade CD.
It "turns out" to be the dos help file for MS-DOS v 6.22
I went and checked the same file on a Win95OSR2.1 Full version CD.
It "turns out" to be the same. (For v6.22)
As I remember it, there was very little difference in DOS 6.2,
6.21, and 6.22 It was "mostly" concerning compression, and legal issues.

The reason any of these happen to remain on my system is found
in the way I start with a bare hard drive, and the "exact" procedure
I use when upgrading.  Rick
                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com