Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Frank Suszka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 10:52:53 -0800
William Patton Wrote:

Can someone tell me why I absolutely cannot create a system disk in
Win95a
using the method "create
disk" in Add/Remove programs.  Problem is always the same .  Have tryed
many
times.  Have freshly formatted floppy and it always gets to 60% file
transfer then says : general disk failure.  I try reading the disk in
explorer and it says the disk is not formatted so I begin again.  I have
even formatted under dos. Also, I have closed all other running programs
in
the system tray including antivirus. Answers would be appreciated.
William
Patton  [log in to unmask]

My suggestion would be try another disk. It sounds like the disk you are
using has a bad sector or sectors. I found this to be true of about a
disk I was trying to use. I ran Norton Disk Doctor and sure enough there
were many bad sectors. <smile> All ten of them right in a row. I believe
that if the boot sector is bad you will receive the message that you
can't write to the disk or it isn't formatted.

Sincerely,

Frank Suszka

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]