Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kelly Younger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 18:06:21 -0500
George Kaufman wrote:

> Thanks for your quick reply, Kelly.  I had tried both of your suggestions
> earlier without success.  I think what I'm seeking now is a way to e-mail or
> otherwise contact Netscape directly and let them know that their very recent
> change to a very small font is too tough on many of our eyes.
>
> George
> > Try View|Increase Font. This should work, but then so should "Ctrl ]". I
> > know this won't make you feel better , but, Netcenter displays fine
> > here.
> > --
> > Kelly Younger

The problem is *not* on Netscape's end. Netcenter's display is the
result of the client (your) machine. I would suggest that you close
Communicator and, using Windows Explorer (or whatever File Manager you
use) to delete the Cache file in your Netscape "Users" folder. It will
be rebuilt when restarting Netscape. If this doesn't work, go to
Edit|Preferences|Advanced and uncheck "Enable style sheets" and see if
you can change the font using the View|Increase Font command. Please
post back if this doesn't work.
--
Kelly Younger

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: