Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joan Wojcik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 14:20:21 -0500
You wrote:

As far as I know, when you purchase Norton Antivirus 2000 or 2001, it comes
with a one year free unlimited live update, not 3 months, and after the one
year is up there is a $15 charge to extend the live update. For me that is
not a big issue because by the time that will come around I will probably
have already upgraded to the new version of Norton so my live update will
start all over from the beginning. As for your InoculateIT Personal Edition
, I tried it and find it doesn't work too well with my Windows ME.

Hello Hal,

It's true that when you buy the retail package, you get the updates free for
a year, as you should, since you really have paid up front for them. However
my copy was an OEM that was limited use as a lot of the "free" software
preloaded in a new system is.
As far as InoculateIT not working with Win ME, that is the operating system
I have and I have found no problem with it functioning. Sometimes the
operating system takes the wrap for other problems on the computer. The
latest version is written to conform with Win ME.

I should also mention that being Canadian that $15.00 is a lot more out of
my pocket.

Joan

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html