Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jerry Fogelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 12:05:16 -0500
I am running Windows XP on a brand new 1.6 ghz intel pentium 4 equipped
machine. The sounds associated with XP come on intermittently, not always
when they are supposed to, such as the boot up chord and the shut down
chord, as well as sounds associated with games that come with XP.
My other problem is with Eudora 5.1. I keep my display settings at 800x600
pixels and when I open Eudora, the display settings automatically switch to
600x480 and as a result all the icons are much larger and don't fit the
desktop. Wrote to Eudora, with an unsatisfactory reply.

Thanks for any help.

Jerry

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml