Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
miron dumitrescu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 14:43:00 +0200
   hello Dave.

 answering a msg of <joi 05 august 1999>, from Dave Gillett to All:

 DG>   I'm guessing that either "buy a bugger hard drive" is not an option
 DG> (they're cheap, but htey're not FREE), or your drive overall is (or should
 DG> be) big enough, but something is configured poorly.

The drive is big enough (not for my needs, though ;-) ) but I have it fdisked
into 6 FAT32 partitions (The drive is 8.4GB large), and altough I may have
enough room on the whole drive, it happens that one or more partitions are full
or almost, and here comes the message... As for buying a new/bigger HDD, no
way... And well, every time I buy a new HDD it takes me no more than a week to
fill it up, so buying a bigger HDD wouldn't last long.

 DG>   So, what are some things that could be taking up space?  Check your
 DG> browser "cache" and "history" settings; maybe they're keeping more stuff
 DG> than you actually use.  Empty the recycle bin; if it's "protected" by
 DG> Norton, you have to try harder to really empty it.  Use the System applet
 DG> in the Control Panel to move the swap file to another partition (if you
 DG> have one).  Consider moving My Documents, too.  You could also condsider
 DG> using DriveSpace to compress your C: drive.

Well, things that take up space: first, I keep a BBS and a Fidonet node on this
computer, with a filebase of about 3GB; I also have about 4GB of MP3's -
altough I keep burning MP3 CD's, I get more and more MP3's on my HDD -- it's
like a disease... And I have left about 1.5GB for the OS, applications,
documents & stuff.

Miron.

... Enema..........Not a friend.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: