Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
tannis zamora <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 18:41:47 -0500
Hi Ian,

PKZIP was first according to my college professor who swears by winzip.  LOL  so
probably just like anything else, everybody has an opinion.

And I agree, the earlier versions of winzip are computer newby friendlier then
the new one.  I kept my old version and d/l the new one and then deleted it and
went back to the old.   tannis zamora