Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Sansoucie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 15:45:05 -0800
Hello Camille,

I am not sure if I have a hard answer for you but did you try
re-installing the software for the
DSL?
If you had the program open when you unplugged the computer by
mistake it may be looking for a
file on "their" server with a drive labeled Z: not yours. Do you
know what I mean?
If you do not have a drive Z: then it must be that the software
was talking to the Road Runners server
when the power was shut off.

I may be wrong but it seems logical to look there for the
problem.
Windows get's confused easily. :-)

It would have been a good time to have ERS9x installed.
I cannot tell you how many times stuff like what you just
described has happened to me!
But I'm always able to restore back to normal using ERS9x in
just minutes!
If you would like more information send a blank E-mail to
or visit the website at:
http://www.maxsales.com/ers.html

I hope this helps you.
Good luck,
Joe Sansoucie

On 01/20/2001 at 4:41 PM CAL wrote:

>I am new to the list, and hope this is not a question that has
come up, or
>worse is dumb.
>I recently lost my DSL connection and called the tech at Road
Runner to see
>why.  He told me to unplug the DSL box, and right, I unplugged
the PC by
>mistake. Now I get a message that a
>file "z:vvinesd.386" is missing and Windows may need it. It
appears at
>boot up, and the "press any key" phrase is the last sentence.
When I try
>the Find - file, and type in z:vvinesd..... the computer uses
z: as a drive,
>and, of course, cannot fine it. I have searched most my CD's
trying to
>restore the
>file, but so far no luck.
>Then I thought it was a Iomega Zip file, so I looked in that
folder, but it
>was not there and my zip drive was installed by Dell, and I do
not have the
>software for it. I went to the Iomega site and reinstalled the
software for
>it, to no avail. Thanks for any help you can give me in
advance.
>Sincerely,
>Camille A. Peterson
>
>                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: