Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 09:14:35 -0500
I guess I should have stated it found
                 f-o-r-m-a-t-.-c-o-m
     (I added the dashes for safety.)
hundreds of times in the (only) two places it
actually exists on my machine.

Good point about doing filtered searches.
That would "help", but since the entire computer,
(one physical drive) is only 15G, I was sort of
expecting it to handle it, however slowly...
(I think I'll turn off CRC matching to speed things up...)
I have dups. of almost "all" file types.
Note: I have 384M SDRAM, so there is no limitation
there...  (on Win95B)
I had read the FAQ when I got the program, (another
member suggested that), but this is way different
than what they describe...
Thanks for all the suggestions.        Rick Glazier

on the duplicates screen) and search
> for only one type of file at a time. I just did a duplicate search for
*.exe files, and it took less than 5
> minutes. Also, you might want to look at the options/duplicate files tab
and eliminate some of the criteria.