Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 2009 11:42:00 -0700
  The legitimate lsass.exe is a key part of the Windows login code.

  There was a period when a vaiety of malware was able to install itself
by replacing this component.  If your system updates are anywhere
near current, this should no longer be possible.

  Of course, the web pages that discuss the malware that took
advantage of this lapse haven't gone away.

David Gillett