Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Joan St. Marie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 12:25:26 -0500
Hi Everyone - firstly....thank you to everyone who has tried to solve my problem.  I have not been successful but have two new "messages" that might provide a clue....the following is what I did

Went to My Computer
Clicked on the CD so I could "drag" documents from My Documents to the disc and I got the following...

E:\is not accessible.  Incorrect function.

I tried the above to file to the 3.5 floppy and it worked like a charm.

Second "new" message

I opened a document in Microsoft Word, Selected the File Option from the Toolbar and clicked on CD Drive (E:) and I get.

"You do not have access to the folder 'E:\'.  See your Administrator for access to this file"...

My son installed Easy CD Creator 5 Basic thinking this would solve my problem, the shortcut is on my desktop - but - on the bottom taskbar the icon is circled in red with a diagonal line through it and of course it doesn't work either.

This is downright frustrating...

Any ideas or should I just resign myself that I have to file to the 3.5 floppy and forget the CD.

Thanks again for all your suggestions - I really appreciate them.

 Joan St. Marie

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml