Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 17:43:51 -0500
Just hit ctrl, alt and delete all at the same time and a menu will come up
with everything that's running, then just hit end task on all programs
running except expolorer and sys tray and then run defrag and everything
shoul run smoothly! Joseph Rydzy
> Hi,
>  I was told to close down some programs so the defrag can run smoothly.
How
> do I do that? Thanks, Lorraine Brauckhoff

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>