Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 24 Sep 2005 21:55:13 -0500
Hello Martha,

Without knowing anything else about your system, and the fact that you are
having stability problems, I would venture a guess that the system is close
to being overloaded. You might try closing all other programs that aren't
needed and then try running Yahoo Messenger. Are there error messages when
you attempt to run it? Restarting Windows more often should help with any
low system resource warnings.

Previous versions (3.0, 3.5, 4.1, 5.0 and 6.1922) are available from
OldVersion.com:

http://oldversion.com/

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Echo" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 7:05 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Yahoo Messenger

I recently installed the new Yahoo Messenger 7.0.  Ever since, I have
been unable to use Yahoo messenger at all; it causes errors and system
instability.  Does anyone know what I can do to be able to use Yahoo
Messenger again, or does anyone know where I can download a previous
version?

Compaq Presario
Windows 98 SE
64 MB RAM