Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Computer9f <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 May 2009 14:52:57 -0400
I was reading about Sandboxie.  It sounds good except I'm wondering whether it works in practical terms.

Most things I run may modify other things (including their own configuration (browser, word processor (templates, toolbar, settings, etc.), email (new folders, rules, etc.)), or save things ("printed" pdf files, screen clips (MWSnap), url links/shortcuts, etc., icon captures (icofx) which are then saved to my ICONS folders).  Some apps contact the internet (Quicken) to download statements, save reports, and modify their own data files (Quicken, Roboform) & configs, etc..  Sometimes I clip something from a browser window and ADD it to an existing document (same with email).  I know there is "recovery" for documents & such, but you may not remember (or even know) what files have changed in which you want to keep the changes.

HOW do all these things integrate without a lot of intervention?  It sounds like it would be so cumbersome - is it?

Thanks,
AnnaSummers

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>