Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Alvin Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 08:55:19 -0700
For a Gateway 486 DX2-66 running windows 3.1 with 40MB memory and 400 MB
free hard drive space, are there any known problems for installing Windows
98?

Can Windows 98 be installed over 3.1?
can you install windows 98 and retain Windows 3.1

I can imagine that some programs, especially shareware will not run under
Windows 98, but I also assume that  major programs such as Quick Books, all
Microsoft programs, and etc will run without problems.

Thanks
TurtleAl

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html