Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 16:55:29 -0500
When exiting the POGO web site a small (1/2 inch by 2 inch) portion of the web page image remained on the desktop. I have Windows XP Home (SP1 with all updates)and tried restore without any success. I have changed the desktop image including "none" without any success.

The video card is ATI 9200 with latest updates. The monitor is a 15" Packard Bell (new LCD monitor on order).

The corruption only affects the desktop and does not show up while the monitor is showing other images. My best guess is that some file for the desktop display(s) became corrupted. If that is the case and I knew which file, I would replace it.

Any ideas from the members.

Tom Mayer