Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2007 14:33:27 EST
Thanks for you help, Peter, but I never installed Office.   Unless it came
with Explorer or something I don't know about.  But I only  load the bare
necessities on after a format.

Also.. it doesn't matter whether I uncheck it in the StartUp menu  or not,
cause it is right back in there when I start my computer again the next  time.

OK.. I went to that site and I do not have MSOffice  installed nor is it in
my control panel as it says it should be in these  instructions on how to
remove it.   But thanks anyway.   Harriet

(((Microsoft Windows 2000 and Microsoft Windows XP:     1. Quit all Office
programs.  2. Click Start, point to Settings, and then  click Control Panel.
NOTE: In Windows XP, click Start  and then click Control Panel.

3. In Control Panel, double-click Add/Remove  Programs.NOTE: In Windows XP,
click Add or  Remove Programs.

4. In the Currently installed  programs list, click to select Microsoft
Office XP  product, where Office XP product is the name of the  specific Office
product being used. If you are using a standalone version  of one of the Office
programs, click to select the appropriate product in  the list. Click Change.
5. In the Maintenance Mode Options dialog box, select  Add or Remove Features,
and then click Next. This displays  the Choose installation options for all
Office applications and  tools dialog box.  6. Click the plus sign (+) next to
Office Shared  Features to expand it.  7. Click the icon next to Alternative
User Input, and  then select Not Available.  8. Click Update.NOTE: If you  have
multiple Office XP products installed, for example, Office XP Professional
and Publisher 2002, you must repeat the preceding steps for each installed
product. )))

---------------------------
If I understand correctly, it is the lack of ctfmon.exe that is causing  your
problem. Here is a link to Microsoft's explanation of  ctfmon:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/282599

This is part of the MS  Office suite. If you still have Office installed, it
is possible that the  registry entry to run ctfmon gets entered by MS Office
even when you uncheck  it in AutoRuns. The way to fix this would then be by
reinstalling Office,  since this seems to be the problem. You might try
simply copying the  ctfmon.exe file directly to the system32 folder to fix
the missing file  problem. A big question would be: why did the file get
deleted in the first  place?

AutoRuns is just one of several ways to monitor and control your  startups.
Running msconfig is another way.

Good luck, and let us know  if I misunderstood your situation.

Peter

                       http://freepctech.com/rode